Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Week 1 Project 1A

1. What is your first name only ?

Hi my name is Lizabeth!

2. Why are you taking this class?

I'm taking the class as a transfer requirement. I'm a nursing major, planning to transfer to the University of San Francisco. Also, because I know I'll find humanities interesting.

3. How far do you live from SRJC main campus?

I live in Novato, which is 30.8 miles from the SRJC campus (33 minutes, if there's no traffic). I usually go to the Petaluma campus and that's 15.8 miles making it 21 minutes.

4. What do you hope to learn from this class?

I'm open to learning anything. I saw a bit of the book we are going to be reading and it seems interesting, so I'm looking forward to reading it.

5. Have you created a blog or webpage in the past?

I used to have a Myspace page. Does that count? But I didn't do any blogging on it.

1 comment:

SRJC Online Guerrini Class said...

My old high school! My old high school is now USF Business school and Lone Mountain (is it still Lone Mounain?) Wow! I did not realize Novato is 30.8 miles from campus. That stretch on the freeway either feels fast or slow depending on traffic. And, Myspace counts!!!! A blog is just a webpage; this blogger has nice features to add to your webpage and you don't have to know code. You just need to type into text boxes like the one I'm typing in -- and we can comment and post on any post. Welcome aboard!